Product SKU: F-RPC04b
The Cameron Highlanders were raised in 1793 at Fort William by Sir Alan Cameron of Erracht. They served throughout the Napoleonic Wars. In 1873 Queen Victoria granted them the title ‘Queen’s Own Cameron Highlanders’. The regiment was merged with the Seaforth Highlanders in 1961 to form the Queen’s Own Highlanders, which is now part of the Royal Regiment of Scotland.
Stands 10cm tall and is cast from high quality 100% lead-free pewter. Presented on a base of polished wood, using off-cuts from our bagpipe workshops.
Cast and finished by our team of dedicated craftsmen in our workshop in the heart of Glasgow, Scotland.